Wednesday 4 September 2013

Dragon School

Harvest time is nearly finished; with best motivations, weekly postings are best suited. This post features the landscape of Thame, from a gateway, on the Oxford Road in Thame. It is approx. 8" x 5" inchs. Oil on Board.
It is 100% inspired by Julian Merrow-Smith from The Shire(Oxford).
In fact this site is dedicated to his
"Postcard from Provance." and the Painting a Day Movement which for me,he is the Master; and I one of a band of followers;very well worth checking out.
Dragon School Oxford 1975, a year before I joined on:YouTube
I have been ever so pleased to be invited back to Oxford to visit the school the I attended 1976-1982.
A summers glory of an early evening
walk by the River Cherwell which runs through the grounds.

No comments:

Post a Comment